If you are feeling a bit nervy, shy, lacking in confidence or inspiration when it comes to social media, blogs and newsletters then, as the Beatles said - I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND. I would love to help you develop the skills and confidence to tell your story, share your expertise, take better photos and get your online presence sorted. Because as you know, people are judging your business and brand by the quality of newsletter, Instagram posts, whatever, you are putting 'out there' so you need to be sure they represent you properly. Plus, you never ever know 'who is watching' your social media feeds and what media/collaboration/other opportunities can come from upping your online game.
Ok, so for this $500 package here's what you get;
- 2 x 1 hr meetings/one on one workshops (in person if you are local to Orange or Skype otherwise!).
- Personalised cheat sheet of resources, ideas and collaboration suggestions
- Notes, suggestions and honest but gentle critique of your current feeds/presence and guidance for moving forward.
- A one month (suggested) content plan.
And here's how it works;
- On signing up, I send you a 2-page questionnaire which will give me a good idea of who you are, why you do what you do, where you are up to with your online presence and where you want to be.
- Meeting 1 - I audit your current social media feeds, we workshop where you are and where you want to be. Depending on your needs, we'll focus on photography or writing, or smartening up your blog or newsletter act. It's all highly personalised to your needs. Some meetings will be a hands-on i-phonography and styling session, others we will brainstorm how to create and write a killer newsletter and grow your list via your IG feed, others will be a content planning session that introduces consistency and beauty into your feed. As I said, it's all super personalised.
- Following our first meeting I will send you a personalised cheat sheet with resources and suggestions that should make an instant difference to your feeds/newsletters etc, a list of topics and content planning outline to get you off and running and introductions and suggestions to fellow creatives who would be a perfect collaboration match (I have quite the directory up my sleeves thanks to years working with people like you who love to connect and collaborate). I also send a goals worksheet and explainer so we can measure your successes going forward.
- One month later (or when it suits you), we have our follow up 1 hour session. Here’s where we chat about what has worked for you, what you would like to consider changing in the content plan and we look at your goals and metrics again.
If you would like to add on a further monthly mentoring check in option, this can be done at a cost of $100/month and includes a 30 minute session and a monthly review of your current content marketing by me with follow up email listing suggestions and ideas.